07 November 2009

It's Saturday!

The kids walking down the steps to see the natural bridge.














I made them hold hands so they would stay together.














Tucker was not wanting to pose for a picture on the rock. (I told him there was a bird on my head so he would look at me.)












Caroline did not want to leave so she sat on the step until a strange man with a dog started walking towards her.













Finally they both looked at me! They have yet to realize that I will always be taking pictures of them!




Tuck and Caroline checking out the horses at the horse show this morning.






Tucker wanted to be in the horse ring. Front row on the bleachers just wasn't good enough!













Tucker and Daddy checking out the horses!















Caroline was finally brave enough to pet Spotty.

















And Daddy was brave enough to pet an unattended horse that looked hungry.

No comments: