12 February 2010

Clothes Explosion

I was making great progress with the laundry this morning when I walked in the living room and found this. These clothes once were sitting nicely in the laundry basket waiting to be folded. I stepped out of the room for less than 30 seconds and when I came back in the room the clothes were covering the floor. The kids acted as though nothing happened as they sat in the middle of them finishing their suckers. I am still not sure who was responsible although I suspect they both played a part. Thankfully, they are pretty good about helping me sort the clothes. Well, Tucker is good about spotting his own clothes and putting them in a pile, but he's not very interested in doing Caroline's, Chad's or my clothes. Oh well...any help is appreciated!

No comments: