15 December 2009

Always Be My Babies

One great thing about living in Tennessee is that Caroline and Tucker each get a free book in the mail every month. This is part of The Dolly Parton's Imagination Library program. Thank you Courtney for actually signing our kids up! When Tucker was born (almost 2 years ago!!), the hospital gave us a form to submit so we would start receiving books. Of course, I didn't do it as Caroline's bookshelf is already full. Courtney must have been bored at work one day and submitted the information for us. It is always a special treat to receive a book in the mail. The kids love it. Just today, I got an e-mail saying that they were going to start sending softcover books. Currently they send hardcover books which are better for our household.

In the e-mail they said "children in the older groups (children born from 2005-2008)...." Wait a minute! Both our kids are now in the "older group?" Our kids are still little, right?!?! Not so much...I have a 3 year old and almost 2 year old and they are considered "older." Well, not to me, as they will always be my babies :)

No comments: