03 July 2008

Beach Bum


Tonight we went to the beach for our evening walk.  Caroline decided that she would rather run tonight.  As a result, she fell and got all wet.  So, as you can see we decided it was best to just take the diaper off and let her run free.  Chad was extremely embarrassed to let her run around with just a shirt on, but she loved it!  Now that I think about it, I don't think she has ever run this much without a diaper slowing her down.  Again, I only have pictures of her running away from me!  (Yes, I did have a spare diaper so she didn't have to stroll home naked)





4 comments:

Brad and Elizabeth said...

i didn't know there was a nude beach in naples! just make sure to put some sunscreen on that bum.

Anonymous said...

love a couple of hours alone with her naked like that

Anonymous said...

I agree get her alone my c--k would be in her as f--king it while my fingers f--ked her c--t

Tucker Krouse said...

76 Churchview Est come over and get some you faggot ass pedophile I sware to god this 12ga buckshot goin in both you piece of shit faggot ass pedos