That's right, it's just a tale. This NEVER happened boys and girls, so please don't try this at home.
So the other day we were returning from a Graduation Party, and when we opened our front door, we discovered a little baby Ringneck Snake coiled up. Mary instantly screamed and I lunged for the snake. (Note: these are not poisonous snakes!)
Now, of course, the downside to this is that Caroline recently picked up a coiled root in the driveway that, yes, resembled a snake.
And they lived happily ever after. . . THE END.